View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #5
mukoan
Lord Of All That's Beige
mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Not sure if this helps, but what I personally do is use calibre... then after reading a book, I add a tag called "read" to the library version of the book. It's actually quite useful 'cause i sometimes forget what the hell I read a month ago. Hell, I have issues remembering what I had for breakfast.

I don't see the use in keeping all those read books on the device itself. That's why you have library management software, (like calibre)... to manage your library. I like to keep my reader clean and simple with only about a dozen or so books on it.
mukoan is offline   Reply With Quote