Thread: Sigil v0.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Edit: I am not seeing images when loading in ePub documents, only a blue square with question mark icon. Also, inserting new images also gives me the blue square with a question mark icon instead of the image.

Edit: The images are, however, showing up when I export it to Calibre/ my iPhone.
I am hearing some reports of Mac users not seeing images in imported documents, from HTML imports to EPUB imports. Could anyone with a Mac confirm that they too are seeing this problem? Or could a Mac person confirm that it is working correctly for them?

I'll test this out myself as soon as I personally get access to a Mac, which I'm afraid won't be for a few days.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote