Thread: PRS-300 Reader Shutting Off?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
well until recently I've only loaded books onto my reader using the Ebook Library software, Sonys software preloads the book so you have no formatting on the device. in that time I never even had to turn off the reader.

when I switched to calibre a couple of books ago. it got real slow and I had to restart it. no crashing though on the few books I tried

anyway. from what I've heard, it(all sony readers) sometimes crashes on big files(rare after the 505), or if there is an error in the file(more common). ussually restarting and trying to load the book again works, sometimes it doesnt
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote