View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Thanks for the info, Harry. Actually I had tried "small" also among my many experiments and that did not work either (although the table text stayed the same size when I used the enlarge font button.) It's too bad that hanlin has such a few font sizes, esp. compared to the fb2 format that I like much better for reading but doesn't ever seem to make it to MobileRead uploads.

I reinstalled my BeBook firmware in place of the Lbook one, but prc still did not have any font size change in the ok button options; the only font size change comes from the magnify button.

Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote