View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:44 AM   #16
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
I assume by blanks you mean spaces, in which case, why not?
Because of the reasons/solutions you and Harry gave in your next posts - to avoid problems or additional masking when working on the command line.

I don't know if ever and when Gregg will use the command line, I just thought I mention it because this thread is about differences to Windows and many Windows users are not aware that there might arise problems from spaces in file names.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote