View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #74
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Tall, Tatted and Tempting looks good

I have some good codes that I want to use; I've chosen books for just about all of them (for now ) but I know I will be second-guessing myself until I actually click the final Buy button
I hear ya loud & clear. I just used most of the larger codes on 3 Play by Play books [Jaci Burton] and Tangle of Need. Good grief I need a break, the 2nd guessing is killing me but I knew for sure I was getting those 4, just took a lot in me to press 'buy now' and watch $20ish disappear with it.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote