View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:03 AM   #152
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My accounts are both with valid information. The same name and birthdate. Just the email is different. I don't think Facebook has a problem with you having two accounts as long as you don't give out false information. I only have my cell linked to one account though.
My account only has my name and e-mail address. No birthday, no location, no schools I attended, no family names, etc. Only name and e-mail address. And only Friends can see what I write, not friends of friends. I NEVER write anything that is really personal even though it's just friends who might see it.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote