View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:47 AM   #142
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Actually, not.
I find myself in agreement with murg. As I said earlier, I know the technical differences between "UK" and "GB", and have done for a long time. My point was, and remains, that when I was (much) younger, the term "United Kingdom" was hardly ever heard - it was "[Great] Britain". Something changed in the last 15-20 years, and it is probably, as murg says, to do with the internet, and, therefore, the USA-ns.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote