View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #209
kolosus
kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 4 NT (wifi), Kindle 5 (3g + wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Thank you! I must have remembered something wrong then (I thought I remembered gm posting this about the PW, when it was actually about the KT... or so).

Anyway, I'll include that in the next version of Kubrick (will be released soon, within 10 days or so). Until then, the OP of the problem can simply edit the files.
ixtab! You are the man!

As I mentioned, 3g was working earlier in the day but after using Kubrick 3g stopped working.

So now the question is, since I'm kinda a newbie to this, how/what do I change on this thing? I'm not a newbie at all. I've been using linux for years but when it comes to this particular case I'm totally lost on what to do. I can SSH into the kindle, no problem. I'm not scared of the command line, I just like the experience/know how.

Any help/pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. I may just need some dummying down of some of the stuff on the other thread. Thanks.
kolosus is offline   Reply With Quote