View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #22277
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Glad that you are still with us red. I could rant for hours about poor driving (I have just been on a 360 mile round trip today), but my main gripe are tailgaiters - I could cheerfully employ car-to-car missiles and despatch the lot of them!
Thanks.

I totally agree about tailgaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Personally, I believe that idiots that drive in the outer lane of a dual carriageway or anything other than the inside lane of a motorway for no reason should be subject to pretty much any punishment you are capable of imagining. Idiots.
No argument here.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote