View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #260
BakaTensai
BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BakaTensai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Monday or Tuesday I am going to make a new version of the Charis SIL Comact font, bundle it with the modified Charis SIL and release it to MR readers.
Hi JSWolf. I downloaded your Charis SIL normal and compact and they seem the same on my paperwhite. I don't know... maybe I got the old versions? Anyway, I look forward to the updated versions, I love the Charis SIL that you released earlier in this thread!
BakaTensai is offline   Reply With Quote