View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #48
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvek View Post
Is there a way to pass mouse button events to vte so curses can use them? There would be a bit of a UI conflict with the menu, but that should be tolerable.
I would like to implement xterm mouse reporting. I didn't have time to check how to do it in vte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvek View Post
Also, you didn't set the colors for bold, dim, cursor, and highlight in set_terminal_colors() so they show up as white on white.
Yes, I noticed that there is some problem with that. I will try to fix it, unless you have a patch

Regarding your last contribution I had to modify it a bit, because I compile for quite old vte (0.24.3). Newer one won't build with ancient versions of libraries on kindle.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote