View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #22878
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
The tea bag P of W version was surprisingly rich in flavor - but I've not had the loose leaf to compare it with.
Quite surprisingly rich! It's what I started with before I learned that there was THAT MUCH difference between tea bags and loose. I had a whole shelf full of various teas, all bagged, at the time, when a friend bought me a tin of loose leaf as a gift. I tried them side by side, gave away all the tea bags, and have tried to use only loose from that day on! But if I don't have any option, Twinings 'Prince of Wales,' Lipton's 'Yellow Label,' and Bigalow's 'English Breakfast' are at least drinkable in teabag form. Plus there is one Japanese purveyor to the hospitality industry who puts out an English Breakfast tea in bag form that I often run across when staying in Japanese hotels.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote