View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #15
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I've had no success at all typing something in the epub css file in an attempt to directly reference a font stored in the Kobo /fonts directory. I've tried both xuyn2003's and tshering's suggestions and neither work for me with fw 2.1.5.
For me it seems partly to work and partly not to work. As one can see on the picture Avenir is not working, the rest seems ok to me.
I wondered what happens if I select a font from the font menu. If the whole text is displayed in the selected font how can I go back to the original settings? When I select Amasis, Avenir and so on the whole text is displayed in the selected font, only if I select Sanskrit 2003 the css settings become active again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013_01030009.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	607.4 KB
ID:	98679  
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote