View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
I would love to able to get rid of the bottom menu too. I might have a look at that link, to see how it is done...

Well, Warfare, I downloaded the book you link to(http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Worka...LjA/page1.html), and I still page numbers at the bottom when I read the book on my Glo. I side-loaded the book; did you download it direct as a kepub?

Edit: I got the kepub version too, and you are right, there are no page numbers in that version, although the comic strip image only fills the top two thirds of the screen. It probably fills more of the screen on the lower resolution of the mini. The kepub has javascript in it which I think controls the size of display, and may have something to do with page numbers not displaying. The javascript sets various css styles; I tried copying the styles into a regular epub, but could not get the page numbers to disappear.

Last edited by ShellShock; 12-27-2012 at 12:35 PM.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote