View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
I just got the pro version of this device but can't seem to get it to select text. I've tried turning off all of the page turning but it still tries to turn the page on a long tap instead of selecting text. How do I get it to stop doing that? I 'vs set the control option for long tap to select text and turned off all page turning except swiping right to left. There doesn' the seem to be a manual for this app.
I just bought the pro version today too! I am a bit lost myself. moondownload.com has some Faq, and I will be spending some time googling tomorrow. I have spent hours and got the SMP5 setup, but boy on the KFHD is another story! Can't get to all of the options. I am lost on the KFHD!

There are many options, I am sorry I can't be of more help. Keep clicking on settings. At least on the android unit I can somewhat get it fixed. Not the KFHD though.

I have noticed it makes 2 copies of a book, 1 and 2. Look at your Books, then Moon...., I am sure this has come up before.

I do love the themes and there are lots of different font sizes and types. I made the option of touching the right side you can keep enlarging the size.

This really is a complex app. But it does alot, just let me know if you find any info.

I tried the Mantano Premium for 15 minutes and I didn't find it as easy as the Moon reader. Yeah right.
new is offline   Reply With Quote