Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #26
markino
Connoisseur
markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.markino is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromedome View Post
I'm still out of pocket...
Yes, a deceptive seller too.

The pics on the ad looked like there was no sd slot access, despite the "designed for Glo" tag and statements about access to all ports etc, and there was no pic of the top at all. So I asked about the sd slot, power and light switches - no reponse.

I prompted and got a reply stating no sd card access (no mention of the other aspects of my question). So I asked again - no response. So I got bored and ordered it anyway, but sent a message saying if it was mis-advertised (as it plainly already was) and arrived with no access to the other switches, I would be returning it for a refund plus postage.

Lo and behold, I never received it - blamed on postal service, and the next communication stated he had already initiated a full refund. Obviously a premeditated attempt to mis-sell.
markino is offline   Reply With Quote