View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #13
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
...I really wish I could go back to .17, even losing my 4 pages of shelves it took me 4 days to create. While I know that I can read the books, which really *is* all that matters, these problems sucked the joy I had from the Kobo. Now I picked it up like a live grenade, hoping that nothing will cause it to "explode".
Unless you are syncing kepubs with the Kobo Desktop App... you can go back to .17. If you need to sync, well...
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote