View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by johey View Post
I don't have an M92 yet, so I don't know the feeling of it, but I do have a Nook which displays a photo of your choice when going in standby. I would like it to simply keep whatever is displayed when going standby. Maybe add a little very discrete sleep icon at a corner or whatever, to inform you of the state if you like... But I like to see the device as a book which does not close itself after being untouched for a while.
For M92, there is a "hack" which allows to make a "printscreen" of the page of choice and it shows up when M92 goes to suspend. It is not exactly what you desire, but it is quite close to it.

I do not use it (I prefer to have a nice picture on screen), but it might be good for cooking.

@Manday
Beside that. It is possible comfortably set any times for suspend and off time using free OTFM file manager.

It is good that another Linux programmer is eager to develop sw for (more than less) open M92.

There is few 3rd party applications, but you could cooperate with guy who wrote completely new firmware for olders Onyxes and port it to M92.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote