View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #457
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica145 View Post
I just replaced by PW because of as big blue blotch on the screen. CS told me they are aware of the issue and they are now being tested. I wonder if this is true or if I am being placated. Anyone else been told this by CS?

Also, I don't have to wait, they sent it right away by 2-day shipping, which surprised me.
This is probably true Amazon doesn't usually sit back and let a huge issues go on. Someone(s) screwed up and with a huge amount of returns Amazon knows it and is probably working on it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote