View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #859
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
Hey, Jimm. I'm getting a strange error, here. I've downloaded Hundreds of stories over the past week, but for these 4 stories (And only these 4), I get the error "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'"

(BTW, the changes you made for the bbcode/html description issue and the fimfiction covers issue have worked wonderfully. I've had no issues since.)
Au contraire! The bbcode decoding is exactly what's causing your new problem. That particular author has put their own 'tags' in ("[ 2nd person ]" etc), which is causing the bbcode decoder to fail.

I've made a tweak to the bbcode parser that I think fixes it. Please give this version a try.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 10-02-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions