View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #27
CTurner
Enthusiast
CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
A lot of interesting opinions. I'd have to say, when it comes to writing longer pieces, I always go with writing that interests/inspires me the most. After it's done, I sit down and ask myself: well, who is going to read this? And another: who is going to enjoy it?

On the flip side: I've set aside writing exercises in the form of short stories--these with a definite agenda in mind--a different genre, a different setting that requires research, a different narrative point of view, writing about characters that normally I wouldn't put in a story, to try to challenge myself and broaden my scope as a writer. These are harder to put together, but definitely worthwhile.
CTurner is offline   Reply With Quote