View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #16
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Any ancestor of the element.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I mean any ancestor of the tag that the style is being applied to.

<div style="text-indent:2em">
<div>
<p style="text-align:center">This para will also have text-indent</p>
</div>
</div>
Hm. I'm not sure how that applies to the code I've got. I don't see any div tags at all. Here's a sample, from my copyright page:

<body class="calibre">
<h1 class="calibre5" id="calibre_pb_1">Copyright Information</h1>

<p class="Centered">This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental.</p>

<p class="Centered">&nbsp;</p>

<p class="Centered">GOING ALIEN</p>

<p class="Centered">Copyright © 2012 by Jeffrey A. Carver</p>

<p class="Centered">&nbsp;</p>

<p class="Centered calibre6 sgc-1">A Starstream Publications Ebook</p>

This is right below the header of that particular html page. What's the ancestor to these tags?
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote