View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #13
Shai-Hulud
Silicon Book Worm
Shai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud ofShai-Hulud has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepin33 View Post
Yes. If you want to replicate exactly Calibre's folders structure, there is some problems with: {authors}/{title} ({id})/{title} - {authors}.... SNIP
Yes, you're quite right. I obviously tested with some straightforward author/book names because I didn't encounter any issues. Having just read your reply, I tried a few more complicated cases (multiple authors, some titles prepended with A/The) and the simplified template doesn't create the same directory structure after all.

Thanks Pepin for your explanation and template - it does indeed replicate the calibre library structure (which is what both Maxpall and I wanted). Cheers
Shai-Hulud is offline   Reply With Quote