View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #240
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
For the time being, I have started The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon, which features an autistic main character. I am enjoying it very much so far.
I really, really liked this book, and I only bought it because it was Elizabeth Moon, and then almost didn't bother to listen to it when I realized what it was about. But I was short of things to listen to right then, started it, and got totally involved and engaged. An excellent book. I don't know enough to know how accurate it is, but it was certainly highly believable and "felt right". And the story and characters were compelling, and the reader excellent. Highly recommended.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote