View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #353
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx for giving it a whirl. I haven't renamed anything in terms of jobs or menu options as you noticed, it is getting harder and harder to come up with meaningful names. Plus given that readability is based around word statistics I can live with the current names unless someone dazzles me with better ones. I get tired of doing all the thinking sometimes

So what was your conclusion on that timing - was it so slow that it had you gnashing your beak? I agree on the boilerplate comment, but it is just one example of the difficulty of blind sampling to make sure your sample is representative. One of the reasons why I wussed out for now and let it compute on the whole book - heck you only do it once
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote