View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #8
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean42044 View Post
I have tried every charger in all electronics stores but no luck. I contacted kobo and they want me to sent my kobo vox back at my cost. They may fix or replace with a new or reconditon kobo vox I only had the vox for 3 months...kobo sucks
Post your complaint on getsatisfaction.com/kobo (kobo's online support). Many posters have been able to get a replacement charger through the site.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote