View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
jsh1120
Connoisseur
jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
I'm assuming this is an OTA update and that one cannot "go get it." Tried to do so and found no update listed. I then deleted the Netflix app and tried to reinstall. Doesn't work. I get an error when I try to do so. Even deleted the Netflix app from the Kindle account on the web. No difference.

Long story short, don't be impatient. I suspect that the previous version of the app is no longer available and the new version is "quarantined" until Amazon distributes it to registered devices. (This prevents overwhelming the servers and is a common Android practice.)

At this point, I'm stuck and will simply wait a few days to download the Netflix app again, but if you haven't received the update, I'd recommend just waiting.
jsh1120 is offline   Reply With Quote