View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #21
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I grew up with cats as pets. My wife bought a dog into our marriage called Sheba. She was a German Shepherd/Kelbie/Blue Heeler cross, who was a beautiful family dog. When we had a stroke last year, Lori turned to me to make that very difficult decision and it was a very difficult though correct decision to make.

We have another dog now, our eldest daughters dog (kelpie/border collie cross) Shadow, who she could not keep any more. He is eighteen months old and just as loveable, a true family pet.

I am not a dog lover in the true sense of the word. But love the dog we had and the dog we have.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote