View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #8
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
To delete the epub folder/bookmarks, enter "about:support" in the Firefox URL bar, press enter and click on "containing folder". Delete the whole subfolder "epub" and restart Firefox.
I entered "about:support" and the attachment page appeared. No sign of anything called: "containing folder". Where should I look?

I shall ask the identifier question in the Sigil forum right away.

Lastly, let me say your ePub add-on to Firefox is great. In fact, it's the only reason I use Firefox. Now if I could only get my identifiers and bookmarks straight ...

- Fabe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-01-10 at 4.18.15 PM.png
Views:	1112
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	81069  
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote