View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #320
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I had to grab Go Launcher apk from 1mobile to download and install to the KF. It wouldn't work from the market available on the KF for some reason. The message I got was that it was incompatible or something like that.

I have messed with widgets on my smartphone so I figured why not see what can be done on the KF to enjoy it even more!

"COOL" is right but I want to customize the new screen more so than what widgets are available from Go Launcher. A nice weather and a time/date widget for starters and a calendar that shows the whole month (the default one available to us now doesn't seem to work). I'm sure there are many available widgets for free in app stores mentioned on this thread. I know lots of the cooler ones like HD widgets aren't free but we'll see how far I want to go. And more importantly, how many actually work.

I'll switch back and clean up the carousel from time to time but looking at the new screen now and then with widgets will make me even happier than I was with the KF! Even though that one thread where the poll scale only goes up to 10 max, I feel very good about this device and what is in store for owners which will bust that barrier!

Last edited by robertc88; 01-01-2012 at 07:31 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote