View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #58
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Yeah, I know, hahaha... I've been following it since 1st time it was shown. It's nice but too big for my taste. I actually prefer physical keyboard on cellphones giving the case I text a lot with my wife and coworkers, but I would compromise with any of those two, because their screen size. However, I think the Galaxy S II is an all around/better phone. But both are really nice!

I know a friend at work that already have the Galaxy S II, unlocked, European version. It's like having a Linux machine on your pocket, really useful, crisp, responsive.
For some reason that size looks very Star Trekkian-they need to get a Tricorder interface on that phone!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote