View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #61
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@user_none - thanks for taking a look into this again. I tried to just make the changes you suggested, but I don't have a linux box to test it on myself.

@kovid - the problem with open_local_file is that it seems to take just a single filepath as the argument. Whereas I need to launch an app supplying additional arguments. Hence the plugin currently uses subprocess.Popen()
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote