View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:38 PM   #33
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Interesting statement regarding series. I keep getting caught in the trap of yet another series! If I know there are only a few books in the series then I will read them in a row, say less than 4 books or if I know the end is finite. Lately though I have been alternating books in a number of different series to drag them out. That way I don't reach the end where I am caught by a cliff-hanger waiting a year for the next novel to be released!
Or in the case of A Song of Fire and Ice, maybe 5 or 6 years. Was 4 years in between Thursday Next books. So on and so forth for a few other series I got sucked into.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote