View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
If it really won't work you can contact Amazon customer service and I think they will give you credit. Also, you might try the support page here: http://www.mantano.com/. They might have some suggestions or an older version that would work.

Looks like a really cool reader, I hope you get it going!!
It does doesn't it! Thanks Filark. If I can't figure it out I will ask for a refund but I'm hoping I will

I managed to get the emulator going, amazon appstore install and the reader installed but I'm stuck on where the /data/app thingy is in the emulator to pull the app off..

Still Progress!

Going to try to install a file manager, maybe that will let me see those files.

Filark, you know that Mantango App was 15 bucks when they released it? Its suppose to be more on the professional level so we'll see if I ever get it install. This thread will make a good how to at any rate..

ok Ptsenter, I'm totally stumped on this part..
extract (adb pull) mobi.wiegandtech.babynameslite.apk from the emulator, it’s under /data/app;

I am not sure how you do that.. I'm assuming in the CMD but what would the line of code look like.. I tried typing as you have it above and changing the file name but that didn't work..

Last edited by Synergi; 08-14-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote