View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #31
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Then she was wrong in that she made a sweeping statement that cannot be held as "true". I read more now on my Nook Color than I did on my Nook Classic or Kindle 3.
Following the many debates on this forum, majority prefer to read on eInk based gadget, because they feel it is less taxing for eyes. So, her advice was very good, except one thing - documentation. I don't know about nook and nook colours feature and accordingly to wallcraft, colour version is a lot more capable. If that's true, then I agree with Sweetpea that she was clearly wrong to dismiss Nook colour as a toy.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote