View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 05:14 AM   #3
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I spend some time googling yesterday and I found out that the Sony ebookstore is available to Americans and Canadians only So Europeans have to register somewhere else and can't buy books from Sony.

It would have been nice though if Europeans would be able to enjoy those free books as well ...

But thanks a lot for answering my question Anne, I'll register at mysony.nl as well !
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote