View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 10:04 AM   #15
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry - please let me clarify. I have absolutely no doubt at all that there is a Kindle "in the works", and that it will appear on the scene sooner or later. My only doubt is that there's going to be any sort of formal "launch" of it on Monday. It seems relatively clear that some sort of launch at the Frankfurt book fair was indeed planned, but equally clear that, for some reason, it got postponed.
I did get your meaning Harry. What I think we'll get is some kind of 'vaporous' launch date like the three Sony gave us last year with the PRS500. That's the best one can do in their 'shoe type', if I can say, and without losing face.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote