View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:26 AM   #18
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggo View Post
Sorry Sirtel, but that's nonsense. Of course, you only create a rule if there are inconsistencies - in my case not two dozen.

And downloading metadata or not - suum cuique
There are a thousand or more inconsistencies in my case. Basically every commercial publisher has several different variations of their name. Even some small publishers have them, and even self-published authors have different versions of their own name often enough.

And as I said, I don't actually download metadata, so I have nothing to create rules for.

Last edited by Sirtel; 04-21-2024 at 08:29 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote