View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 03:41 PM   #12
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I've started using this character list https://www.coursehero.com/lit/Dr-Zhivago/characters/ which also has brief character analysis and character map tabs. There may be better ones around, this is just the first longer list I came across.

I read on a 10.5 " tablet so it is convenient to just have this open in the web browser to tap back and forwards to while reading.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote