View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 04:58 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I think AnimalofArt answered all the questions except...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanReads
Does it show the adobe pages or does it change with the font size like Kobo devices do now?
Yes, it shows the Adobe page numbers and doesn't change with the size of the font.

Here are a few screen shots. Very simple and feature "sparse." (Which is one reason why I like my Tolinos — but it's not for everyone.) It should be mentioned that it's relatively easy to root a Tolino and load your own apps for reading. I like what's built-in, but a few here have mentioned "jail breaking" their Tolinos.

You can display your book cover, or a custom image in sleep mode (also the standard Tolino is Sleeping, etc., images).

Oh, and you can take screenshots just by holding the on/off button down for three seconds and choosing Screenshot. The book page I chose is the introduction of a chapter, which is why it's all italic. This is a custom font, Constantia, the one I usually use.

Meant to add... with firmware 13.1.0 (which comes with the three new Tolinos, and is supposed to come to the others soon) you also get to choose the "Inverted Mode" option (white text on black).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Home.png
Views:	701
Size:	346.7 KB
ID:	174728   Click image for larger version

Name:	Books.png
Views:	640
Size:	281.8 KB
ID:	174729   Click image for larger version

Name:	page.png
Views:	673
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	174730   Click image for larger version

Name:	fonts.png
Views:	677
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	174731   Click image for larger version

Name:	readsettings.png
Views:	649
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	174732   Click image for larger version

Name:	advancesettings.png
Views:	649
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	174733   Click image for larger version

Name:	nonitalic.png
Views:	623
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	174735  

Last edited by rcentros; 11-05-2019 at 05:13 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote