View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinsky View Post
The expansion slot may not be as necessary as you suppose -- even with hundreds of books including some rather large PDFs, I've never gone past half full on my PRS-300.
I don't like to connect my reader to my PC the whole time. It's easier to pop the SD card and insert it into my (built-in) card reader... Otherwise I have to find a free USB port or unhook another device...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you want a 5" device, I'd suggest going for the Pocketbook 360 or the Cybook Opus, rather than the BeBook Mini. I think they're both better machines. My main gripe about the Mini is that, due to the lack of a 5-way navigation control such as the other devices have, its handling of hyperlinks could best be described as "tortuous".
Could you explain this? I don't see how a 5-way navigation control would help with hyperlinks... I would see an advantage if the Pocketbook or Opus have some highlighting functionality...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote