View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Reflashing to Sony Firmware on Mac

Hi, I have used the PRSC to flash my PRS505 and now wanted to reflash it with some other options. I know that I should reflash to the Sony firmware first, but I am using a Mac and I can't get the sony updater to see my 505 using parallels? I was wondering if someone could help me out or even point to a specific thread/reply in a thread that may help me out. Thanks in advance.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote