View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I quit using it since VB 6. But if you used the Net platform you could easily write a GUI with Basic/C#/JScript... you get my point .
Neither do/can I program in VB.

Anyone have VB (with GUI) programming skills?

Quote:
The bad news is I have do not programming experience with the NET framework, which is what MS currently supports.

=X=
Ditto, with .NET (with GUI) programming skills?

Anyone care to help get us started with a simple sample .vbs/.net?

I'll surely hack at it if it doesn't quite do what it should; I just need a something to start with... thanks!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote