View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 04:17 AM   #18
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I will go to Walmart when I need to, but I do as much holiday shopping as possible well before Thanksgiving (stay away from the big bag in my closet!). And even so, I do most of my shopping online.

I don't take the car out of the driveway from the Tuesday before Thanksgiving until the Tuesday following -- except to drive for the family dinner at my folks' place.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote