View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #108
Fiat_Lux
Addict
Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fiat_Lux ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I would feel the same way if the effort was just for my own benefit, but I saw the work involved as a contribution to the community, and I would benefit when others put in the effort too.
When I went in to add the books in my hard copy library, I couldn't. A quarter of my library has no ISBN, and around a third have ISBNs that are not on GoodReads, but whose titles appear to be listed there.

I'd be willing to review books, but when the ISBN is different,the content is different. Whether or not that difference will make a difference to the person who reads my review is unknown. In reviews I've written elsewhere, it has made a difference.
Fiat_Lux is offline   Reply With Quote