View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #20
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
It kind of surprised me, I was so sure that there would easily exist something like that already. With the popularity of iPads and smartphones, it just seems self-evident. In Japan they have what is called a One Seg, most smartphones has it built in these days. That allows you to receive digital broadcasting on your phone. I bought one in Japan, the size of travel mouse, but alas the broadcasting system is different so no reception here.

That's the other thing I was wondering about the broadcast bands and encoding etc.... not sure if it's the same around the world or not. I assume not....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote