View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #44
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
Ah I see...well it half worked! I don't think my index is working, because it seems to still be using the index of the original dictionary, but when I look up Aardvark, I get my definition, and not the original.

Thinks....but I see I need to switch dictionaries for the new index to kick in...
Yeah, that was what I warned about:

Quote:
(You might want to change the dictionary to another one and then back to the newly created, so that the index "words" is reloaded.)
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote