View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #5
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Let me add that to find that example, I started in the TOC and went in order from TOC to article and back until I found the error. It's the 8th article, and at that point the recipe just loses sync with the actual articles. If you were navigating thru the paper itself, you'd probably never even notice this. But effectively the TOC is listing articles that aren't being included by the recipe, and the recipe is also including articles that don't seem to be listed in the TOC! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote