View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I've found that I can easily get ebooks from my SugarSync account into Apabi so that makes me happy.

I also can sort the books in the order I added them into the program, and I can see approximately how far I'm into the book when using the List View. Both those features make me happy.

One quirk that I have noticed is that, occasionally, a paragraph's font is smaller than the one before or after it. :: Dunno what is causing that.

I wish it was easier to contact / leave feedback for the creators so they would know of the things we would like to have added. Unfortunately, their website is in Chinese and, when I have tried to send feedback through the Apps store where I downloaded the program from, as soon as I start typing in any text, the SEND button is grayed out and I can't send any of the info.

Is anyone else using this program other than Kyteflyer and me?
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote